iSpot Clinic Medical Clinic offers General Practice and Skin Cancer Management
Our Practice Principal is Dr Alex Phare, an experienced General Practitioner who has also undertaken extensive studies and qualifications in Skin Cancer, including a Master of Medicine Skin Cancer degree from the University of Queensland.
We offer a wide range of services :
• Heart disease and Diabetic Care
• Chronic disease Management & Plans
• Travel Advice and Vaccination
• Women's health including pap smears
• Men's Health
• Preventive Health Advice
• Occupational Health
• Insurance Medicals
• Investigations and tests as appropriate
• Wound Management and stitching
• Well-person health checks
• Medication Reviews
• Referrals to Specialists / Allied Health
iSpot offers a comprehensive Skin Cancer practice, including :
• Full skin checks, mole checks
• Skin Cancer Preventive Advice
• Surgical Treatment when needed
• Non-surgical Options often available
• Total Body Photography / Mole Maps
• Digital Lesion imaging
• Dermoscopic lesion analysis
• Occupational / workplace Skin Checks
Our doctors are fully qualified Vocationally Registered General Practitioners and Members of the Royal College of General Practitioners and hold additional qualifications in Skin Cancer Medicine.
Dr Lisa Gilbert is available for General Practice including Chronic Disease Management and Women's Health Checks including pap smears, and also skin cancer diagnosis and management.
Dr Alex Phare is the Practice Principal of our clinic; as well as being an experienced General Practitioner he also holds a Master of Medicine Skin Cancer degree.