iSpot Clinic Medical Clinic offers General Practice and Skin Cancer Management
Our Practice Principal is Dr Alex Phare, an experienced General Practitioner who has also undertaken extensive studies and qualifications in Skin Cancer, including a Master of Medicine Skin Cancer degree from the University of Queensland.
Pfizer COVID 19 Vaccinations for adults and children aged 5 years
and older are available here
( subject to stock) and are completely free of charge.
If you do not have a valid
Medicare Card you will need to have your COVID-19 vaccination at a
state run hub, not a GP Clinic.
Contact Reception to book for your vaccination.
You will need to book a dedicated appointment for COVID19 vaccinations.
We offer a wide range of services :
• Heart disease and Diabetic Care
• Chronic disease Management & Plans
• Travel Advice and Vaccination
• Women's health including pap smears
• Men's Health
• Preventive Health Advice
• Occupational Health
• Insurance Medicals
• Investigations and tests as appropriate
• Wound Management and stitching
• Well-person health checks
• Medication Reviews
• Referrals to Specialists / Allied Health
iSpot offers a comprehensive Skin Cancer practice, including :
Full skin checks, mole checks
• Skin Cancer Preventive Advice
• Melanoma diagnosis and management
• Surgical Treatment when needed
• Non-surgical Options often available
• Total Body Photography / Mole Maps
• Digital Lesion imaging
• Dermoscopic lesion analysis
• Occupational / workplace Skin Checks
The doctors at iSpot Clinic are fully qualified Vocationally Registered General Practitioners and Members of the Royal College of General Practitioners and hold additional qualifications in Skin Cancer Medicine.